Relumins Vitamin C-Complex
Unique Blend of Quercetin, Hesperidin with Highly Bio-available Vitamin C for Maximum Skin Brightening
Relumins Vitamin C Maximum Skin Brightening is like no other supplement because it has been specially developed to enhance the effectiveness of skin brightening by providing nutritional support though a unique blend of highly bio-available Vitamin C from several sources along with proven antioxidants, herbs and vitamins commonly used to benefit skin brightening.
- 100% Natural Brightening Supplement
- Halal, Kosher, Vegan and cGMP Certified
- Assists in the absorption and utilization of Glutathione and other nutrients
- Contains Vitamin C from two different sources (Rosehips and Ascorbate) to optimize health and beauty benefits. Vitamin C aids in the whitening process by priming the skin cells and making them more susceptible to the effects of Glutathione. Additionally, research suggests that Vitamin C itself may possess some whitening and brightening properties.
- This formula derives some of its Vitamin C from Rosehips, which also plump the skin from within with their own unique natural moisturizers.
- Calcium helps the body manufacture and store collagen, the substance in the skin that keeps it looking plump and firm.
- Quercetin is a bioflavonoid that occurs naturally in red wine, tea, onions, kale, tomatoes, berries, as well as other fruits and vegetables. Among its chief benefits, quercetin functions as an antioxidant, skin-healing ingredient and helps fight damaging inflammation.
- Hesperedin has the ability to improve blood circulation allows it to stimulate the surface circulation of the skin and therefore help to improve dark circles under the eyes, dull complexion and tired skin.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids are powerful antioxidants that reverse damage, resulting in visible signs of healthy, more vibrant skin. They can also defend your skin against the damaging effects of stress, pollution, and even age itself.
180 Vegetarian Capsules (90 day supply)
Vitamin C 1000mg (60mg as Rosehips and 940mg as calcium ascorbate); Calcium as calcium ascorbate complex, Calcium threonate 100mg; Quercetin (bioflavenoid) 200mg; Hesperedin 200mg; Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex 200mg
Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Micro Crystal Celulas
Directions for use
Take 2 capsules per day in the morning.
Other Ingredient Benefits (Researched)
Calcium: Helps to heal skin and tissue damage, as well as boost the skin's resistance toward damaging infections.
Quercetin: Has a stimulating effect on the immune system, of which skin is our body's first line of defense. It is an antioxidant that helps maintain the skin's youthfulness by blocking and neutralizing any environmental free radicals that might damage or weaken skin cells.
Hesperedin: In patent research by Proctor and Gamble, it was found that Glucosyl Hesperedin can be used for anti-aging and skin lightening products. The flavenoid compounds in Glucosyl Hesperedin are known to provide antioxidant, UV absorbing, and radical scavenging benefits, and are also known to be effective in strengthening collagen structure. Its high solubility is also favorable for use in skin care products. By absorbing UV light, hesperedin prevents the sun from damaging the deeper layers of your skin and making you look older.
Research has demonstrated that there's another factor that plays a significant role in how old you look: the evenness of your skin tone. The ability to lessen the appearance of age spots and the capacity to provide a lightening effect for sallow, age-damaged skin is central to achieving this goal. One of the best ways to do that is with bioflavonoids such as hesperedin.
Hesperedin has a similar structure to hydroquinone, a compound that has long been considered the professional gold standard for the treatment of age spots and other hyperpigmentation disorders. Like hydroquinone, hesperedin works by limiting the capacity of the skin cells to produce tyrosinase, the enzyme responsible for producing the skin pigment melanin. However, unlike hydroquinone, hesperedin does not come with a long list of harmful side effects. In fact, research has demonstrated that hesperedin safely produces a reduction in tyrosinase activity. By interfering with tyrosinase activity, hesperidin is ultimately able to inhibit the development of age spots.